SkipRoaming Limited ("SkipRoaming") will provide you (jointly the user of the Services, or the person or body or corporation applying for Services) with the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Application for Digital Service ("Application"), collectively "the Agreement"). These words have the following meanings:
- "Agreement" – is the agreement between you and us for which these conditions will apply.
- "SkipRoaming" – is a prepaid international roaming service that allows users to receive international roaming calls while overseas.
- "Account" – is the account in which SkipRoaming records all your user information, credit and charges.
- "User Guide" – is the leaflet that explains how to use SkipRoaming service. It also provides other relevant information. SkipRoaming User Guide is emailed to you along with the application and the pin you have purchased.
- "SkipRoaming Forwarding Number" – means a local telephone number issued by SkipRoaming, which confirms that you have access to use SkipRoaming services. SkipRoaming numbers always remain our property.
- "Credits" – means the monetary amount we credit to your account when you buy our service or top up your account online using credit card. Alternatively, it also applies to the credit you create from your purchase of a "SkipRoaming" scratch card from an authorized agent.
- "SkipRoaming office" – means the address given in the ‘Contact Us’& section on www.SkipRoaming.co.uk
- "Calls" – means calls made or received via SkipRoaming network.
- "Services" – inbound roaming calls.
- "You" or "Customer" – means the party using SkipRoaming service.
- These Terms and Conditions shall govern the relationship between SkipRoaming (hereinafter referred to as "we", "us" and "our") and the user (hereinafter referred to as "you", "the customer") of SkipRoaming Ltd. (registered in UK) company having marketing rights of SkipRoaming (hereafter referred to as "SkipRoaming") shall constitute legal and binding obligations on the parties once you have successfully register an account with SkipRoaming.
- These Terms and Conditions annul all prior understandings between you and us. By using SkipRoaming, you have agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
3. Your Account and Charges for Service
- SkipRoaming service means that you are required to purchase SkipRoamingforwarding number to enable you to receive calls for the period and in location you are travelling to. Upon arrival in your overseas destination, you are also required to obtain⁄purchase an overseas SIM card before your SkipRoaming Services can work.
- You cannot cancel the SkipRoamingnumber once it has been generated and sent to you through email or SMS.
- Your account details issued to you is your property and you are solely responsible both for the use of your account. You are liable for all charges, which are, or become, payable in respect of your account, whether the account is used by you or by any third party.
- If your Mobile is lost or stolen, it is your responsibility to report it to SkipRoaming by using either the following Customer Service numbers or by emailing us at support@SkipRoaming.com. Once reported, we will block your account from use. However, in any of such cases, you are responsible for any charges incurred up to that point. Once you get a new number, we will be happy to restore your account along with the unused credit.
- Your SkipRoaming Credit is not transferable to third party accounts.
- All SkipRoamingpackages which are neither used up nor cancelled after the Travel Period are considered forfeited and non–refundable.
- The "CLI" (the Caller Line Identity) of incoming calls will always be released when you receive an incoming call, but we cannot be held responsible for the ultimate delivery of this number through networks outside our direct control.
- Charges for SkipRoaming services are calculated and billable according to your home country’s currency. Nevertheless, alternative currencies may be offered at SkipRoaming’s own discretion.
4. Variation of Terms and Conditions, Entire, Agreement, Assignment
- SkipRoaming can, from time to time, change the Terms and Conditions of this Service, other than the charges payable under it, by a document referring expressly to this Clause and signed by a duly authorised employee of SkipRoaming. SkipRoaming will publish details of any changes (including the operative date) on its Website as soon as possible, but, in any event, not less than two (1) week before any changes are to take effect. Subject thereto, these Terms and Conditions and any document referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us and shall not be varied save by agreement in writing.
- You are not allowed to transfer, or assign, all or any of your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone else without our written permission. We may assign or sub–contract our rights and⁄or duties either in whole, or in part, without your consent.
- Any difficulties you may have in relation to our services should be addressed to the Customer Service Centre.
- Emergency Service: The use of a SkipRoaming to call telephone 911, 999 or 112 service is not guaranteed and must not be relied upon as an alternative to emergency calls via the fixed telephone network or the established marine emergency procedures.
- This roaming service is made available to you on the basis that you and any other party using SkipRoaming service with your express, or implied consent, or for whose use of the roaming services, you are responsible (see Clause 3v. and 3v1. above). You will not use the services for any improper or unlawful purpose or allow others to do so comply with all relevant legislation or regulations relating to the use of SkipRoaming and the use of the other GSM network services comply with any reasonable instructions issued by us from time to time, which concern use of SkipRoaming PIN. – comply with any reasonable request, in particular, in relation to the investigation of fraud or other offences. and – not act or omit to act in any way likely to injure or damage any person, property or the network, or cause the quality of the SkipRoaming services to be impaired or interrupted in any manner whatsoever.
- Actions considered abusive or fraudulent by a subscriber of SkipRoaming service may result in the withdrawal of all to you, without any refund. We are not required to provide any notice of such a withdrawal, but we will attempt to provide warnings by any suitable means.
- We may interrupt or suspend the SkipRoaming services at any time, on reasonable notice where possible, to facilitate any modification, maintenance or remedial work in respect of the network. We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep such events to a minimum.
- We may interrupt or suspend the SkipRoaming services either with, or without, prior notice to you and/or we may terminate this agreement if you are in breach of any of these conditions or fail to comply with them or you act or omit to act in such a way that the operation of the network or the quality of SkipRoaming services may in our reasonable opinion be jeopardized or impaired or you use, or attach to, the network, equipment which is not approved for use with the SkipRoaming and which does not comply with all relevant legislation or regulations in relation to their use and/or we reasonably suspect that a fraud is being perpetrated against us or a third party.
- We reserve the right to refuse any request for information where we are unable to verify that the caller is the subscriber of the account.
- Any person to whom your SkipRoamingservice is shared with or transferred to should be made aware of these terms and conditions. Copies of the terms and conditions are available at our main office, or via the website at www.skiproaming.co.uk
- SkipRoaming may exchange information with a Carrier concerning your account, including particulars of calls and call charges.
- The Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Agreement contains the whole understanding of the parties to the exclusion of any prior or collateral Agreement or understanding of any kind relating to the Services. You acknowledge that you enter into the Agreement entirely as a result of your own enquiries and that you do not rely on any statement, representation or promise by us or on our behalf not expressly set out in the Agreement.
- The failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under the Agreement in a timely manner does not constitute acceptance of the matter which gave rise to the right or remedy, nor that party's waiver of such right or remedy.
- You will not assign, charge or otherwise deal with your rights under the Agreement except with SkipRoaming's prior written consent. However, SkipRoaming may assign all or any of its rights and obligations under the Agreement.
6. Terms on Account Cancellation
- SkipRoaming account, once registered or created, cannot be cancelled. In view of this, if you decide to discontinue maintaining your SkipRoaming account, your account details shall not be removed from the SkipRoaming system.
- Since SkipRoaming is a prepaid service, in the event you decided to discontinue using SkipRoaming, we reserve the right not to refund monies paid by you or charged to your credit/debit card for SkipRoaming Service.
7. Term and Termination
- SkipRoaming shall be entitled to terminate this agreement immediately if – you use SkipRoaming service for illegal, immoral, or improper use or – any of the information you have provided to us is found to be false.
- We shall be entitled to terminate the Services by giving You not less than 7 days’ notice, for reasons including but not limited to any breach of your obligations under this agreement (which if capable of remedy are not remedied within 7 days of SkipRoaming informing you of the breach) or the us being unable to provide the Services.
- If we, SkipRoaming, terminate this agreement for reasons solely caused by us alone, You shall be compensated up to the amount of unused credit, calculated based on the number of valid days you have not used at the time we terminated this agreement.
- You shall be entitled to terminate this agreement at any time by informing us. On termination, we are under no obligation to refund the unused credit that is on your account at the date of termination.
- On termination, we shall retire your SkipRoaming account. We reserve the right to refuse any request for information where we are unable to verify that the caller is the subscriber of the account.
8. Provision of the Services
- You acknowledge that this agreement is subject to different network service levels and agreements that currently exist between the mobile phone networks and that they are outside of the SkipRoaming’s control. We shall endeavour to provide the Services at all times and we warrant to you that the Services will be provided using reasonable care and skill. Nevertheless, any warranties we provide you shall not apply to any third party services that you may access through the Services.
- If the provision of the Services is prevented or delayed by any act or omission caused by you or any third party, we shall not be liable for any costs, charges or losses sustained or incurred directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay.
- We may, from time to time and without notice, change the Services in order to comply with any applicable safety, service improvement, regulatory or statutory requirements, provided that such changes do not materially affect the nature, scope of, or the charges for SkipRoaming Service.
9. Limit of Liability
- For the avoidance of doubt, SkipRoaming has no obligation, duty or liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise beyond that of a duty to exercise reasonable skill and care in delivering SkipRoaming Service.
- SkipRoaming, in any event, has no liability whatever whether in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications services or for faults in or failures of the Service.
- SkipRoaming shall, in any event and under no circumstances, be liable in contract tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise for loss (whether direct or indirect) of profits, business, revenue or anticipated savings or for any indirect or consequential loss, wasted expenses financial loss data being lost or harmed or damage whatever.
- The Customer shall forthwith on demand indemnify SkipRoaming against all claims losses, liabilities, costs and damages that we may incur that anyone other than the Customer threatens or makes against us because of the way the Service is used or because the Service is faulty or cannot be used arising otherwise than by reason of default on the part of SkipRoaming.
- SkipRoaming has no liability to you or any other person for the acts or defaults of Carriers, for faults or defects in Services which are caused to any material extent by your own conduct or misuse, or that arise in telecommunications services not provided under the Agreement (even if those services are connected to the Services with our consent).
- SkipRoaming are not liable for any delay in correcting any fault in any Service, failure or incorrect operation of any Service, or any other default in performance under the Agreement caused by any event reasonably beyond SkipRoaming's and/or the Carrier's control, including but not limited to war, accident, act of God, industrial action, embargo, delay or failure or default by a Carrier.
- Except as provided in sub–clause 9.2 all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements and representations, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, relating to the provision by SkipRoaming of the Services are excluded and SkipRoaming will not be under any other liability in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) however caused (whether by negligence or otherwise) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Service.
- Where any applicable legislation implies any term, condition or warranty into the Agreement or SkipRoaming's relationship with you, or otherwise gives you a particular remedy against SkipRoaming, and the legislation or any other legislation renders void or prohibits provisions excluding or modifying the application of, exercise of, or liability under such implied term, condition, warranty or remedy, then to the extent of the prohibition that implied term, condition, warranty or remedy will be deemed to be included in the Agreement or, as the case may require, apply to the relationship between SkipRoaming and you. However, SkipRoaming's liability for any breach of such implied term, condition or warranty or under such remedy, will be limited, at SkipRoaming's option, in any one or more of the ways permitted in that legislation, including, where so permitted if the breach relates to Services the supplying of those services again or the payment of the cost of having those Services supplied again.
11. Force Majeure
SkipRoaming is not liable for any breach of this Contract where the breach was caused by part of SkipRoaming, insurrection or civil disorder, war or military operations national or local emergency, acts or omissions of government, highway authority, regulatory authority or other competent authority. SkipRoaming’s compliance with any statutory obligation or an obligation under a statute, international treaties and other international agreements, industrial disputes of any kind (whether or not involving SkipRoaming’s employees), fire, lightning, explosion, flood, subsidence, weather of exceptional telecommunication service providers and foreign GSM) or any other cause whether similar or dissimilar outside our reasonable control.
- SkipRoaming retains all intellectual property rights in information in any form relating to the Services, the design or operation of the Network, the manner in which SkipRoaming arranges Services, charges and discounts, and other financial and technical information relating to the provision of the Services to you ("Confidential Information"). You will keep the Confidential Information confidential, and will not allow any written or electronically recorded material to be copied, and you will not use information which you acquire from us for any purpose unauthorized in writing by us or in any manner which may cause us loss, whether by way of damage to our reputation, financial loss or otherwise.
- On the termination of the Agreement for any reason, you will destroy or return to us all Confidential Information.
- You hereby give permission for SkipRoaming to contact you regarding news and offers.
13. Make unlimited free calls worldwide to Android & Apple phones*
With SkipRoaming subscription, you get
unlimited calls 24/7 from your registered mobile device.
No commitment to take up the subscription after the free trial*.
Getting started is easy. First, sign into SkipRoaming and press Free Calls: you’ll need to enter your payment details – but we won't charge you during your free trial. See why below.* When activating your free trial, we will pre-authorise £1/$1/€1 to check your card or PayPal account is valid. But don't worry - we won't actually take this amount from your account.
*Important: At the end of your 3 free months, your subscription will automatically renew as a paid subscription and your credit card or PayPal account will be charged the current subscription rate unless cancelled within the 3 free trial months.
Unlimited Free Calling subscription only includes calls to mobiles with SkipRoaming installed, registered and logged in. Requires valid payment details. Unless you cancel your subscription within 3 months from the start of your free trial, your subscription will automatically continue and the current subscription rate will automatically be charged to your credit card or PayPal account at the end of your free trial and every subsequent month. Please note: This is a recurring payment. PayPal will store your payment method and you will be charged each time your subscription automatically renews until you cancel. You must cancel your subscription before the end of your free trial to avoid charges. For details on how to cancel your subscription please click here.
14. Cancelling your Subscription
You can cancel your subscription anytime by getting into your Paypal account. Just Log in to your PayPal account and go to subscriptions options and select the SkipRoaming FREE Calls subscription and Cancel the same.